Synectics Security is a specialist provider of integrated security solutions.
Synectics Security is one of the UK’s largest and most capable independent systems integrators, with an approach to design and innovation that sets us apart.
Our customers can rely on professionally designed projects that deliver long-term returns on investment; we work hard to give the right advice upfront to optimise project design and delivery.
We work with best-in-class technology partners, ensuring customers can benefit from the latest industry innovations, from cloud-based video management deployments, to artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytic platforms.
With over 45 years’ experience we:
- Create innovative, customer-focused security solutions by working in partnership with the world’s leading technology companies.
- Build long-term customer partnerships, where our industry knowledge and deep technical expertise delivers real value.
- Deliver end-to-end security and surveillance solutions for some of the UK’s most demanding situations.
- Excel in complex, mission-critical and regulated environments where customers require innovative, tailored solutions.
Our deep sector knowledge and major project delivery expertise is backed by a comprehensive list of industry accreditations, supporting our delivery of high-quality projects and great long-term service.
Synectics Security – Where We Operate
We focus on markets where security is paramount to protecting people and assets, and system environments are complex or regulated.
- On-Vehicle Transport, where operators need to keep staff and passengers safe, and ensure regulatory compliance, across 1,000s of vehicles up and down the UK.
- High-Security & Government, as well as Critical National Infrastructure & Utilities, where we maintain advanced certifications to carry out work on protected sites and in sensitive environments safely and securely.
- Transport, Public Space & Heritage Buildings, where complex technical and site requirements meet high-volume footfall.
- Commercial and Custodial, where security means protection of assets, safety of people, and managing risk.
Synectics Security – Our History
In July 2020, Synectics plc unified two of its integration business units to create Synectics Security. These were previously:
- Synectics Mobile Systems (SMS) – A specialist provider of on-vehicle transport security solutions, with a focus on the UK bus and coach market.
- Quadrant Security Group (QSG) – A specialist provider of electronic security systems for complex, critical, and regulated environments.
Synectics Security combined the breadth of talent and experience from both business units, forming a new team of dedicated specialists to further enhance the service and support offered to customers.
What is important is our continued focus on meeting the evolving needs of customers. We value the trust they have placed in us over many years and we are dedicated to remaining open, supportive, and unwavering in the service and support we provide.
Consult & Design
Identify and develop solutions that meet customers specific requirements.
Project Management & Installation
Committed to deliver projects on time and to agreed budgets.
Flexible scheduling of commissioning activity at a time that's suitable.
Service & Maintenance
Prompt and timely support through a nationwide network of engineers.
Our system solutions can integrate the full range of modern security, access control, surveillance and situational awareness technologies. We design resilient, intelligently-integrated systems that are tailored to our customers’ commercial, regulatory and security needs.
The industry knowledge and technical expertise across the breadth of Synectics Security ensures that customers’ security solutions will meet their needs now and in the future.
As an independent systems integrator, we work with our customers to identify the most appropriate solution to meet their needs – from trusted technology partners with a proven track-record.
As high-level accredited partners of all major hardware and software providers in our field, we have early access to the latest developments, technical innovations and a role in feeding back on emerging customer needs.