|Job Title||VN332 – Business Systems Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Before applying for this role, please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This role is responsible for providing specific administration and system support for activity relating to the collection and analysis of operational, technical, and financial data, together with report production and service system administration duties which help drive operational excellence and customer satisfaction. We are looking for an individual who can move our business forward, harness new technologies such as Power Bi and play a key role in implementing changes with our business systems.
- Takes responsibility for the production and distribution of operational and service profitability reports, e.g. contract and/or site productivity reports comparisons, engineer utilisation, technician comparison reports
- Supports the Service Management team by producing Customer reporting packages, including the generation of weekly / monthly / annual reports to meet the customers’ needs and contractual SLA’s.
- Provides a comprehensive administration support service for in-house CRM system, Engineer system escalations and associated requirements for handheld technology
- Testing and then implement of software updates on the in-house CRM system
- Supports the Management team by making proactive suggestions and plans to ensure that business systems are developed in line with business needs, seeking to improve the flow of information through the business to facilitate the meeting of key objectives
- Prepares, implements, and maintains policies, procedures and standards relating to Business Systems to promote best practice within the organisation.
- Liaises with stakeholders to assess their requirements, suggesting improvements and applying solutions.
- Provides support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage and maintenance of software programs and hardware.
- Ensures that operational, procedural, and regulatory requirements are met.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Intermediate/Advance Crystal reporting skills
- Knowledge and experience of SQL across various database implementations
- Knowledge of E-Commerce, CRM and Warehouse Management Solutions advantageous
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid analytical and data manipulation skills
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining business systems
- Knowledge of Solarvista Business Manager advantageous
- OLE/Visual Report Writer experience an advantage
- Exposure to web page creation/maintenance
- Creative, methodical, and organised with good attention to quality and detail
- Experienced in the use and implementation of Power Bi
- Understanding of Compliance Standards and Quality
To apply please email a covering letter with a full CV to our careers team.